Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tournament Director Position

Several members of ASGA and the Board of Directors attended the service for Bob  Remey in San Antonio Friday. It was quite inspiring. I can guarantee  you he would want us to move on and "play golf."

It is my intention to name his replacement for Tournament Chairman  within the next few days and want to make sure we get the member  that will do the best job for us all. We have big golf shoes to fill.

With that in mind I would ask any of you that have a desire to serve in that capacity, or want to recommend someone to serve, to send an email to me at this email address: president@austinsga.org. You could also catch me in person at the 2-Person Select shot event  Tuesday at Jimmy Clay. My tee time is 8:40 AM so you can catch me before I tee off or after I finish. Please add a phone number to your email so I can call you to discuss your input.

Please make your voice heard before 5 PM Wednesday February 1. Filling this post is one of the most important jobs I will have this year as your President  and I will do my best to ensure the proper Tournament Chairman is in place.

Sincerely, Travis McWhorter
ASGA President